Welcome to my blog, I created this blog seven months ago and I have just been lazy to comeout with Ideas.
This blog would be my camelot and my safe haven where I share my thoughts and Ideas. I would talk about everything I love from hair to lifestyle to music to relationships and everyday life.
It would be a very beautiful and magical place for me. I begin my blogging journey today, I am new to all of this but I hope to learn and grow.
I cant wait to start sharing my thoughts,Ideas and general knowledge about stuff here. Once again welcome and Thanks for reading.
Are you new to blogging, and do you want step-by-step guidance on how to publish and grow your blog? Learn more about our new Blogging for Beginners course and get 50% off through December 10th.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a
course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
This is the post excerpt.
Wheeewww!!!! I am 10 months post relaxer…. It felt like I would never get here…… I feel sooo happy trust me. My mum says my hair is like “cable wire” …lol .
I have 4c hair very kinky and dry and when relaxing I never got pass 3 months post relaxer without headaches and a very tender scalp.
I must say transitioning has been very difficult…. Especially in the first 6 months my scalp was very tender and hurt a lot
after taking down my braids. I think I was about 3months post I had started trimming my relaxed ends
I haven’t worn my hair out a lot during the period it is mostly in a ponytail or I am in braids (mostly cornrows)
My regimen so far has been simple and am broke and on a budget so I have stuck to mostly Ayurvedic methods
1) Prepoo with Aloe vera gel from the plant overnight or a few hours (to soothe my scalp).
2) Wash with my DIY Black Shampoo mixture (would do a post on how I make it) it leaves my hair super soft and clean.
3) Clay mask. Red clay mask I do this on days I do not wash with shampoo. I mix the clay with dandelion root tea and aloe vera gel.
4) Deep condition and Hot oil..I do deep condition and hot oil at the same time with Doo Gro oil and ors olive oil hair masque for some hours or over night depending on how I feel
5) Leave in conditioner. I do not have any special one but For now I oil my scalp with Doo Gro oil put some aloe vera on my hair and moisturize with Dark and Lovely Amla Legend moisturizer
6 MONTHS POST RELAXER
I plan to big chop next year and buy a few hair products to try and start taking vitamins
My wish list
shea moisture JBCO conditioner
Wild growth hair oil
kinky curly custard
I can wait to start my natural hair journey 🙂